Issue 2019 – 1 includes:
- 2018 ICC Dispute Resolution Statistics
- Global Developments: News from Singapore, France and Sweden
- Commentary: ICSID Secretary General’s comments on ICSID proposed reform, FIDIC and dispute boards in the CEE region, Statutory claims in arbitration
- ICC Commission Report: Launch of the ICC Report ‘Emergency Arbitrator Proceedings’
- ICC Activities: 2018 Miami Conference, including the ICC Institute Seminar on Amicable Settlement, ICC Institute meeting on hardship & force majeure, ICC & QMUL symposium on the revision of arbitral awards, AAA/ICC/ICSID Joint annual colloquium on international arbitration, ITA-IEL-ICC Conference on energy arbitration, ICC’s Mediation competition…
- Three Book Reviews: ‘International Arbitration in the Energy Sector’, ‘Business Guide to Trade and Investment (Vol.2)’, ‘Le recours en annulation des sentences arbitrales dans les pays arabes’
We remind you that the Bulletin exists in ebook format only. All back issues of the Bulletin can be found in the ICC Dispute Resolution Library.
1. To access the Bulletin free of charge, you simply download the free software Adobe Digital Editions (ADE),
2. Once you have downloaded ADE, you can click on this link to open and read the Bulletin:
3. Once you open the Bulletin in ADE, it is possible to save a pdf version. Please click on the link at the end of the table of contents to save a pdf version.